Guides, Tips and Advice when Travelling. 💚
Travel is about being knowledgeable, not just getting up and going.
1. Know your Strengths. you might go crazy if you can’t communicate, so head somewhere you speak the language but if you are more of an introvert, vibrant cities are perfect for you.
2. Learn something new from the place you visited.
3. Be aware of safety, Always!
4. Know more about the place you’ll visit so that you will be aware.
5. Take photos and Have fun! 😊
1. When travelling in a cruise, you should be responsible for adhering to the company’s rules. Be respectful of the staff, the boat and your fellow travellers.
2. Speaking of the sea, be prepared to see some of the most beautiful saltwater you’re ever seen in your life.
3. Always think of your safety.
5. Enjoy! Coast along the Riviera Maya. The Riviera Maya is a tourist’s paradise. The region has grand all-inclusive resorts, boutique hotels, fine dining, and beautiful beaches.
1. Learn, review or study more about the place you’ll visit to be aware of the things in the place you’ll gonna explore.
2. Take an extra bank or credit card with you incase of emergency. It’s always good to have a backup.
3. Pack a flashlight and always carry a basic first aid kit. Accidents happen, so be prepared. Take some bandaids, cream or ointments for scrapes and cuts.
4. Be patient, be respectful and don’t overplan your trip.
5. RELAX AND ENJOY! 😊💚
“Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
Visit our websites for more information: